Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: For Roger

  1. #1
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Roger - a few quick questions:

    a) where do you want me to send that roll and rank example to you at

    b) are yougoing to make a 16mm work printer

    and c) did I read somewhere you used to teach/tutor Premiere - if so do you think you might be able to have alook at my other post re audio on it

    thanks

    Scot


    ------------------

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, Scott!

    Go to this page:
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/transfers.html

    At the bottom there is a link for a form you can print out with the address and everthing. I'm still trying to work out the whole PAL thing. But send the footage on anyway. Also, could you send a VHS (PAL is okay) of the same footage transferred via Rank? That way I can see the comparison for myself. I know someone with a PAL/NTSC VHS convertor so PAL is okay to send.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •